Friday, May 25, 2007

Wedding/Memorial Day Weekend begins

My Cousin Andrew is getting married, tomorrow. He is marring a sweet girl they are going to be great. The thing is though, the food that comes with weddings. Tonight was the rehearsal dinner at the melting pot. I stuffed myself with salmon beef bread dipped in cheese and fruit dipped in chocolate. Before that though I had a Stromboli grinder for lunch and some M&M's peanut of course. (See we have a snack cupboard at work, company provided so it is so easy to walk by and grab something, sure there are healthy choices, but they are not nearly as good.)

Thank you all for your support, and encouragement.

Need some advice, progress pics yes or no?

3 comments:

Lisa Clift said...

Pics? Sure, it is always nice to see your cute face. I hate holiday/any important event weeks because it tends to throw you off. So, you go through the weekend doing the best you can and then start over next week hitting it hard. Remember to not totally deprive yourself because then it feels like punishment instead of trying to better yourself. I know your a big pop drinker and I am not but the more water I drink the better things flush through my system. Food for thought.

Chrisstamom said...

I can attest to the fact that the food was fantastic! Never thought I'd get full on Fondue, but we put a hurt on! Josh you are my hero. I love you so much! I am so proud of how you are doing this. We will be a healthy family!

Margo Clift said...

We are going to a "Gunter" family baptism today.
I FEEL YOUR PAIN! We also attended a ward dinner last night. What is a person to do?
We'll be having fried chicken so I feel it is my obligation to take Byron's famous Corn Bake.
I love that stuff.
Weekends and Holiday's are killers. Especially when we are all Social Eaters.
But that is better than being Social Drinkers!
At least we remember what a fool we made of ourselves. LOL
I for one would love pictures, cause I think you are so darn cute. And visual progress is always encouraging.
I know if I would fill myself with water before attending an event it may curb my appetite.
(However I rarely eat because I am hungry. I just like the taste of rich food.) And besides I would spend all of my time in the little girls room.
I love Fondue and fruit dipped in chocolate, Yum.
Have a great day and make great memories.
Love Mom P.S. I am not really fat............I am under-tall