Sunday, May 27, 2007

Saturday went a little something like this...

"Woke up quick at about noon, thought that I had to be in Compton soon"
Actually we had a wedding to attend in g San Antonio, so we got up and headed out the door about 8:00AM we picked up a friend of the groom, and headed out down the road. We stopped at McD's for b-fast. I had a sausage and egg McGriddle, hash brown and a dc.
After the wedding we stopped at a c-store and got some chips chexmix and a soda for the ride home. Chrissta and I went shopping, when we got home, and had lunch at the Brooklyn Pie Co. YUM, we shared a Greek Salad sans the Kalamata Olives - they were out, it was a sad day... then I had a large slice of yummy NY Style pizza with pepperoni and green olives. We topped it off with a piece of baklava wow good tasting lunch....

Dinner was served at the reception, I had a salami sandwich some fruit, something chocolaty and a piece of wedding cake.

When we got home, and were just hanging out, I had 1/2 a carton of Ben and Jerry's peach cobbler ice cream then bed....

see you tomorrow...

2 comments:

Eric Devericks said...

You are the man! Maybe you will inspire me. I have not lost 1 pound since the week after delivering Finn and he is now 10 months. Houston we have a problem! Keep on keepin on my friend!

Margo Clift said...

Everything just sounds so delicious.
I haven't met Ben and Jerry yet. But I do love ice cream especially in a Root Beer float.
GOSH!
Mom