Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day Three...

...was better than Monday for sure, I felt good when I woke up, although the day started busy, my work phone rang at 6:30, there was an emergency at one of my customers' sites. Fortunately it was not as bad as they thought, but its fun to get that early rush.

After getting ready for work, I grabbed a protein shake and a fiber bar and ran out the door to work, I think I had a DC as well. I held a training class for most of the day, there were some Chocolate Chip cookies at the office, and the usually menagerie of unhealthy snacks, but I managed to only have a couple of cookies over the day. For lunch I had a cheese burger from Sam's Boat with some fries and a diet coke, then for dinner Jeni made some Chimi Chungas, I also had some diet coke and chips and salsa. Compared to Monday, much better, but I still need to work on it.

This has been a good exercise, I struggle with trying to be honest in putting down what I eat but I am finding that it really is a good thing.

2 comments:

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Awesome Josh! Keep at it! Have you tried DC w/ Lime? Yum-O! By getting Jim to switch from sugared sodas to DC w/ Lime, he lost 30 lbs. Plus, it taste so delish!

JayLene

P.S. I really do hope you don't mind my little "tidbits" of info etc. Especially after so many years... *smile* - I'm just really proud of you!

Spiralmoon Studio said...

Josh - Thanks! What's great about Indian food - besides the flavor - is that other than the rice, it's quite low in carbs - which is great... I just have to remember I don't have to EAT ALL THAT I CAN at the buffet and in fact, I was quite pleased - Today I quit before I was stuffed and actually left food on my plate. Thanks for the inspiration...

P.S. I would LOVE, LOVE to see you and Chrissta (my favorite b-day present) again and of course, to meet your beautiful kidlets!

Jay