Sunday, August 12, 2007

Its been awhile.

Hey Ya'll....
Its been a while since I have taken the time to write. I definitely need write more. My goals have been out the window for the past month and a bit. I have noticed that it makes it a big difference in keeping focused. I have been trying to work out more, I will admit that its been more like once or twice a week. Not nearly as much as I would have liked it to be.

Something else that has been good, is that at work a couple of others have been eating better and working out. Right now I am re committing. I will eat healthy I will work out and I am 185.

Stay tuned for more growth or not....

1 comment:

Margo Clift said...

Hey, Son! I don't suppose your focus was interupted by extended house guests, Huh?
Thanks, you really did make us feel welcome and we enjoyed our time there.
Sorry about the Maple Bars, Cinnamon Rolls, whatever, whatever.
Love Ya
Mom